Thursday, May 17, 2012

DNTO and Upcoming Course

I recorded a story today for DNTO which will air Saturday, May 26th. It's about how my Dad gifted me with the tactic of storytelling myself out of a situation (and a security blanket - actually, mainly about a security blanket).

In other news - I will be teaching a course on storytelling a Cloverdale Craft School (see: Sites I Like) on the weekend of June 2nd and 3rd. Only a couple spots are left, I am told. For more information check out the Cloverdale site: www.cloverdalefarm.ca/crafts

Keep checking in for other news. I'm toying with doing some actual blogging here as well... How's that for tantalizing...? In the meantime, I can be followed on twitter at @kulymarc  My foray into social media, late though it is, is becoming more significant!


No comments:

Post a Comment